Saturday, June 4, 2011

Final Destination

OREGON!! I've finally reached Oregon, my final destination. We're staying in Redmond, which is about a half hour away from Bend. It's time for me to start looking for apartments. Tomorrow I will drive around Bend and see what the neighborhoods look like. Then I have until Friday to really find a place to live. There's so much to do and so little time. After this week I will be headed down to California for my cousin's high school graduation. I'm starting to stress out about finding a place to live and getting all my school materials and everything else by the time we leave for California. I was stressing about it as soon as we passed the state line!! But of course, with the help of one very special friend, I was reminded that everything will work out. I obviously don't always believe that, but something tells me that eventually everything will in fact work out.

The first thing we did when we got to Bend was watch the Bruins/Canucks game 2 of the Stanley Cup. The Bruins lost :( I was heartbroken but at least it was an exciting game. You can't really watch a hockey game and not get excited. The next game is Monday and it's a home game so you KNOW that the Bruins will win (the crowd does a lot for the team). And you better believe that I'll be there at the TV cheering them on!! haha

When I figure out where I'm living and get things at least a little settled, I will be sure to update you. So keep checking back!! Until then... Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment