Thursday, June 9, 2011

SUCCESS!!!!

I found an apartment, I'm semi moved in, I have my books... There's a lot of stuff going on right now. I'm pretty much taking it day by day, hour by hour at this point. I'm pretty overwhelmed by it all. First I wanna make a shout out to the Boston Bruins and Red Sox for winning both their games last night!! I've been really excited with the games this week :D The Bruins are going to win the Stanley Cup!!!! That's my prediction.

Moving on: I have class on June 18th. Yes, June 18th, the Saturday before the quarter officially starts... LAME!! Whatever, it'll get my mind moving. I've been stressing out about not knowing what's really going on so much lately that having a schedule will be nice. I have 8 weeks of summer term and then 6 weeks of break. I have big plans for my new life in Oregon and I can't wait until I have enough time to really implement them. I can't really do anything until I have furniture though :/

Tomorrow I leave for Cali for my cousin's high school graduation. I won't be able to watch game 5 of the Stanley Cup because I'll be at dinner in Cali :'( I'll be watching closely on twitter though. Not to mention I'll be sportin' my Bruins shirt :D I'll be back in Bend Friday night so that I can get to class Saturday morning. I'm so excited to meet new friends. That isn't to say that my college friends will be replaced!! Much like my high school friends weren't replaced by my college friends. I actually have missed my college friends like crazy these last couple of weeks. I can't imagine how much I'll miss them when I'm actually "supposed" to see them... like in September when Skidmore starts. Sigh... This is gonna be a harsh summer break. I probably won't update for a while since I have a lot to do between now and my next breather. Keep checking back because I will eventually get around to updating you. Until then... Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment