Sunday, December 13, 2009

stress stress stress

I've been home for 21 days. I have danced almost every day, worked out 4 days, and ridden 4 days. I can honestly say that I'm nowhere NEAR in shape enough for the four dance performances I have coming up next week Saturday and Sunday. On the 19th I have the Christmas showcase at Pearl City at 10am and 2pm. Then at like 5 or 6 pm I have the Tabernacle performance. On Sunday I have just the Tab performance but I'm not sure what time that one is. Tomorrow I have to work at some hula Christmas concert for the first half. I'm not sure what I will be doing but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with making sure everyone is in the wings when they're supposed to be. I also don't know what I'm going to do during the second half because my mom is going to watch the show and I have NO interest in watching any part of the show what so ever. I think I'll just sit outside and read or something. I'm at the best part of my book so hopefully I'll be able to finish it before the end of the show. My parents are running the Honolulu Marathon tomorrow and I have to pick them up when they're done. I have to be on my BEST behavior from tomorrow until probably around Wednesday because they'll be sore and tired and will definitely snap VERY easily. So if I don't do EVERYTHING they say then they'll probably disown me until I go back to NY. I still haven't gotten any calls from any of the places I want to work so I haven't been working. I may give in and go back to working as a dance teacher or something. Not really sure. I just can't wait to get off this rock and start school again. My sister comes home tomorrow and I have to share my room with her. She's only home for two weeks so hopefully I won't have to stay off the computer too much. Although lately I've been sleeping earlier and earlier. I keep having these weird/scary dreams which keep me up in the middle of the night and then I stay up during the day. I'm so exhausted by the end of the day that I just want to pass out but I force myself to stay up so that I can sleep all the way through the night. Haven't yet. Not since Tuesday or Wednesday. The first dream I had was about the Christmas showcase. I dreamed that I didn't have ANY of my outfits, make up, or hair products. I looked like a mess and I couldn't dance because no one had extras. Then the another dream I had dealt with the fear of geckos that I have. Geckos were dropping onto my skin from ceilings and when I freaked out enough I woke up and thought there were geckos on my actual ceiling so I couldn't sleep the rest of the night :( I had one about Adam not knowing who I was and walking away from me when I tried to talk to him. There was one where this little girl was scared of me and held a knife pointed at my stomach saying she was going to kill my baby if I didn't stop telling her what to do. I think in my dream she was my daughter though. She mentioned something about not wanting a sister. I'm not really sure what it all means but oh well. There's so little time to do anything I want while I'm here that it's almost not even worth trying. My body has never hurt more in my life. My hips hurt and my hamstring is still slightly sore from last November when I pulled it. My back is getting really really tight the more I work at the arena because we stand around all night and don't really do anything. After we work and I sit in the car my back hurts for about three minutes. When it FINALLY stops hurting I sit more comfortably. I don't know why I'm so sore all the time. Lame!!!!!!!! Alright I don't have much else to complain about except that I miss all you Aussies waaaaayyyyy too much and I can't wait to go back. Until then keep looking for updates on my way too hectic life! Xx Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment