Thursday, December 3, 2009

UGH!!!

First of all.... I'm SERIOUSLY moody right now. I don't know if I'm PMSing or what. All I do know is that people have been pissing me off left and right and I keep snapping at them. I'm so sorry to those of you I snapped at... Adam, Kent, Nick, Josh. Huh... all guys. Anyway.... moving on. Tuesday I went riding for the first time in 8 months. I am SO out of shape. I rode this cute old mare named Pipi. I cantered quite a bit and had a blast! But then I was really really sore the next day. I couldn't even get out of bed without hurting. I also had dance on Tuesday and Wednesday and it took me like 2 hours of stretching to get my legs to stop hurting momentarily. I'm still a little sore today but it's not THAT bad. I visited Mid-Pac and all my lovely teachers that I miss so dearly. I also went shopping for Christmas presents so that I could mail those out asap. I'm not gonna see Biscuit E until August so I thought it best to get her present to her before she left for London. I was supposed to go riding today but it got rescheduled to tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully I won't be sore then. I got bitten by something yesterday and my wrist swelled up and got kinda itchy and sore. There's two bite marks so it's either a spider or a centipede but I'm not sure where I could have gotten bitten from anything. When I rub itch eze cream from Australia on it, it burns and stings. That's not good.... I'm going to dance tonight and hopefully work some more of the lactic acid out of my legs. Everything has been so hectic here at home. I can't imagine what it'll be like in two months when I go back to Skidmore. I miss everyone from Australia so much that I get angry just thinking about it. I miss some Skid kids as well but I never got this angry before. Something's going on and I can't really control it. So if you talk to me and I snap at you... Please don't take it personally. I promise I'm trying to keep myself from becoming the bitch I was in high school. There's nothing else to really say so I guess I'll just leave it at that. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment