Thursday, August 29, 2013

Guess who's in China...

Not meeeeee. Today would be day 4 in Hawaii.  Since my last update, my mom came up to Bend to help me move out of my apartment.  We packed up the car, saw The Butler, drove to San Fransisco for lunch (leaving Bend at 3:50am), and arrived in Mission Viejo around 9pm.  Then in 4 more days we packed up my sister's apartment in San Diego and moved her out. We even got to see Planes.  Then my dad came up to Cali to help my sister move as well.  My mom, dad and I got to Hawaii Sunday night.  I stayed at my grandma's house the first night since it was close to Kahala Mall (yes I finally got my computer fixed). Then Monday night was family dinner night.  I got to see my whole family including my three baby cousins :D I love those kids.  They're so cute and SOOO much fun to play with.  Monday was also Carolyn's birthday and I totally forgot to text her! But I'm making it up now with a shout out to her.  HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRL!!  Then Tuesday night I got to see my friends, Mandi, Leanna, and Isaac.  Winston was supposed to show up but had to work over time.  Carolyn was also planning on coming but she got called into work too.  I'm starting to see a pattern here.  Not sure that I like the real world yet :/ But whatever.  Dinner was so much fun. I missed these people so much! Wednesday night I reunited with another friend.  One of my best guy friends, Nick.  I call him Tony (as in Iron Man Tony Stark). His goal in life is to become Iron Man. My goal in life is to become his assistant Pepper Potts lol. Not really but when I'm with him, I definitely feel like Ms. Potts, so that's what he calls me.  We went to see Elysium and eat dinner/play games at D&B.  Such an epic night.  I beat him at a bunch of the games early on but he beat me later in the night.  Today is Nick's birthday so this is also a shout out to him.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!!  I'm stuck in Hawaii until I get my visa so I'm not sure how long that'll be.  But I plan on making the most of it since I won't be back for a while.  I can't wait to go to China but at the same time I'm glad I'm getting in some family and friends time.  I've definitely missed everyone. I'll update you again soon.  Ideally, I'll be in China at that time. Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone! Until then... Laters.

1 comment:

  1. Once again.. we forgot to take a picture! We used to be the 2 always with a camera & we epically failed at that. I missed you lots DDS!

    ReplyDelete