Sunday, July 11, 2010

happy belated anniversary

I was supposed to remember to write here two days ago >< July 9, 2010 was Jeremy and my one year anniversary of meeting. We met in Sydney, Australia on July 9, 2009. He had actually seen me on July 8th but he was too damn smooth and we actually met on the 9th. I didn't know he liked me but apparently he did a bunch of things that got my attention in such a subtle way that I completely overlooked it. Any how, he sat next to me on the bus from the Taronga Zoo which is when I officially met him. This blog is a shout out to my baby in Tanzania.

I love you so much and I cannot tell you how happy I am we met. I hope you're having heaps of fun in Africa. I can't wait until you're back so that I can hear all of your stories. I miss you so much and look forward to when I'll see you again in September. I love you I love you I love you!!!!!! XX

Wednesday is his birthday so yea you can expect another blog dedicated to him.... aka more PDA when he's a million miles away. I just love him so much!!!!!! I'll be back on Wednesday to update you on how much I miss my love :P Until then... Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment