Monday, December 13, 2010

Bored at work

Hey everyone!! I'm bored at work again.... So here's my random thought process as it comes to me:

It's officially the first day of study days and I have yet to figure out what to do with my time. I have my senior sem paper to finish but the second draft is already being edited and I'm just waiting on the comments so that I can revise it.

It's really warm out and I seriously think it's colder in the office than outside.

My boss sent me this link: http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8014921/ In case anyone was interested in what I do at my job.... I research case hearings such as these :P

I have to go get a video off a VHS and put it onto the hard drive... I didn't know that video tapes still existed :P

Yesterday the house hung out with Chris... it was HILARIOUS!! Apparently our house is the most hospitable house he's visited. Not our fault we just wanted to get rid of our alcohol and food haha.

I made pancakes this morning :D It was amazing. I can't wait to go home and eat pizza quesadillas :) And then go babysit for another $20. Excited!!

Speaking of money... Pay day is Friday!!!!

OK I think that's all I have to say for now. I'll probably update you again soon. Until then... Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment