Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Successes

This weekend was a busy one! Here are some high/low lights :)

Friday: I went to the dentist and got my teeth all prettied up.... too bad I'm still in braces. But soon enough, I will have a pretty smile. Of course that does NOT mean that I will have real teeth.... my teeth are so weak that I'm SUPER prone to cavities :( Not my fault but it's def not fair!! I take really good care of my teeth!! At the end of the day it was night time for the HOCKEY GAME!!!!! It was such a great game!! 1000 people showed and we all cheered our hardest. I lost my voice that night haha Skidmore ended up winning 7-6 against Bowdoin in OT. SUCH A GREAT GAME!!!!!! hahaha It was a pretty exciting start to the most exhausting weekend of the semester.

Saturday: In the early evening I went to help out with conflict coaching training. That was pretty fun. The group learned a lot in the 3 hours we were together and I would put my faith into them to coach me through a conflict :) Good job Fight Club!! Then it was time to get home and get dressed for Jr Ring. I had the BEST time at Jr Ring. I dressed up and played mine field/land mines with Maria and Raisa. We all had a blast. Then Raisa and I left for the ball while Maria stayed home (she doesn't like dancing or going out much). The ball was Disney themed and surprisingly it was really tame for the Jr Ring event. I lost Raisa a ways in and ended up hanging out with a few SkidBros who I've made friends with over the years. I found a few riding teammates but ultimately ended up having Hockey Boy (yes this is what I call him) walk me back home. On the way back to Nwoods we ran into a bunch of other people I had never talked to before so I made some new friends (most were baseball boys and their following girls). Raisa and Anisha had already made it back so it was all good.

Sunday: I woke up MAJORLY sore. Note to self... don't go all out at a dance if you haven't danced in months... TERRIBLE IDEA!!!! lol. I got started on my presentation preparations after accompanying someone back home.... *note: this was not my walk of shame.... it was someone else's who needed a ride home and I'm the only one with a car in our house. Anyway :P I worked on my presentation and paper for Senior Sem all day and all night until about 10, then I went to bed. It was a stressful night because I was so nervous for my presentation!! At one point I was so exhausted that I walked straight into a wall. It was awful lol. The up side was that I got it all done before 10 and was able to get some sleep last night.

Today: I gave my presentation for Senior Sem and it went alright. I uploaded the wrong version of my powerpoint so that was pretty crap. But it's not graded so it's OK. I'm still pretty pissed about it :/ I'm also losing feeling in my feet from my heels I decided to wear today :( Stupid idea to wear heels when it's snowing (yes I admit I knew that it would snow when I decided to wear the heels but they're just so pretty)!!

So that's the end of my update for this weekend. There's a hockey game on tomorrow. Anyone wanna go?? Even if it's just for a period or two?? I really wanna go but it's on a Tuesday at 7, and I have breakbeats at 9. Does anyone wanna go... PLEASE??? I'm pretty excited for my semester to be coming to an end but in all honesty this has been one of my more tame semesters. Probably because I haven't gone out much :/ What ever, you win some you lose some right?? Next semester I'll take advantage of my free schedule by going to ALLLL the home games for Hockey, Lax, and Baseball :) Who wants to go with me?? Lol well, that's all I have to update you on. I'll be sure to update you about my end of classes weekend :D Until then... Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment