Thursday, December 23, 2010

Greetings from the 808

Hey everyone!! Exciting news :D I got home safely.... AND on the same day I left. This is one of the first times I've gotten home when I was supposed to!! The flights were close together and I got to the gate just as they were boarding and on the last flight I literally got there as they were calling final call. PHEW!! What a close one :P But hey I made it all and I'm home at last. Granted I'm jet lagged and I have been up for the last half hour.... it's 6:22 am.... LAME!!

Agenda today:
*Lie out by the pool to try and get some color in my skin again.
*Pilates
*Work at the arena at the UH men's basketball game (Come visit me!!)

Tomorrow is Christmas eve and I'm so excited!! I get to meet Ryden, my cousin's baby. And then we're into Christmas and New Year's and before you know it, I'll be headed out to DC!! I can't wait to get out of this house again. It's crazy crowded and WAY too hard to clean because we just have too much stuff. *Sigh* Welcome home... haha It's so hot here. But that's what you get when you come home to Hawaii for winter break. Well I don't really have much else to share with you... So happy holidays everyone!! I'll be sure to update you if/when things come up. Until then... Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment