Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Years!!!!

So 2010 has finally come. I am officially counting down to everything:
The days until I return to school
The weeks until Spring break
The months until SENIOR YEAR (yikes!!)
The semesters until I can apply for Disney College Program and ANU
The years until I (hopefully) return to Oz :)

And that's just a few of the major events waiting to happen. There's so much I have to look forward to in this semester alone: Break Beats, Equestrian, work, school. I have heaps of New Years Resolutions that I will need to work on. There's a list of them below that you can sift through should you feel like it. The new year brings new possibilities for me to change who I am and begin to merge all personalities of me into one super cool girl. HAH super cool... yea right! At least I'll be one person instead of one person for every location I go to.

I'm really excited for classes to start because I have a pretty good schedule. Intro to Anthropology will be easy for me to get through. Intro to Education will be interesting to learn about. Sociology x2 will be my hardest classes because I'm supposed to be taking the requirement courses which means that they may be pretty dry. I'm taking something like Stats and theory development or something like that. Then of course I have my Jazz Theater class and equestrian lessons. With that course load plus dance and equestrian practices at night, I still manage to have 75% of Tuesdays and Thursdays off and all of Friday off. Of course I'll probably not have Friday off for long because I'll fulfil the day with riding practices, or work. I'm going to get a part time job during the semester. Which means that ALL my free time will be taken up. As long as I have a block of free time at night-- 3-4 hours-- to do homework and study, I should be completely fine. I might get bored in the middle of the semester with my schedule but that should just be around the time of Spring break so I'll renew myself during that time.

Speaking of Spring break I'm most likely going to Boston for that week. Not entirely sure if I'll be there the whole week or just part of it. I may want to go to other places but we'll see. Anyone have any ideas as to what I should do??

Last night I worked soup with Noe and we got into some deep conversations about boys. Noe stated that I was destined to marry Nathaniel because her friend is really good friends with him which means that we're each others' friend of a friend. How she came to the conclusion that we're soul mates I have no idea but that's ok because it was funny. Then we talked about my plan of getting married and what not. I'm definitely not coming back to Hawaii to live so if I marry someone from Hawaii then he needs to be willing to move to another state with me. Ideally I'd marry someone from another country... everyone knows my number one choice in country but any other country would do just fine too. Yea we talked a lot about this last night lol. But that's really only as far as I figured out because it's really not something I can control as much as I wish I could. Sometimes I wish I could just get set up with someone because I don't really wanna date guys that I know... no offense. But it's ok, because that's one of my new years resolutions... check it out!!

1) no partying until May 25 (that's when I turn 21).
2) no hook ups or boyfriends until I see Raisa again (that may be as early as June or as late as September).
3) all grades this semester will be an A- or above (long shot).
4) I will not miss a single riding practice unless I'm dying, failing a class, or have to go to another ACADEMIC event.
5) I will not miss an academic class unless I'm dying or physically incapable of getting to class.
6) eat healthier and work out harder to get the body I really want (aka look like a hot model).

That's it for now. I'm off to a Pampered Chef demonstration to learn how easy it is to cook great meals :P I love being domesticated lol. Keep you updated on everything!! Hope everyone had a happy new year!! laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment