Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Finally Done!!! but busy as hell

Tuesday:
I went to my exam at 2:30 and thought I was gonna die! The very first fossil that Patrick showed us I drew a blank. I panicked! And then for the other questions there were some that asked what age the rock was as indicated by the fossil. I knew when the fossil was alive and when it went sorta extinct but I had no idea how many millions of years ago that was. I frantically flipped through my notes and almost ran out of time for the end of the exam. ugh awful awful awful!! Then I hung out until about 8ish. Adam came by to take my mind off the exam. Trent invited me out. Adam didn't wanna go out because he had to work early the next day but after Adam left around 10, I met up with everyone else out. We went to Wig and Pen and then The Phoenix. I didn't drink anything (miraculously) all night. At the end of the night we went to maccas (McDonalds) and I got a yummy bacon cheeseburger and an oreo mcflurry with fudge. Greatest night ever!!

Wednesday:
I took it real easy yesterday. I woke up, ate breakfast, made some jewelery, and packed up my room a little. I now have NOTHING on my walls :( I packed up my books and some of my DVDs. I almost had a panic attack again because my DS needed to be charged but my charger for some reason wasn't charging it. So I tried every outlet and every converter that I had. Finally an hour later I managed to find out how I needed to charge it. Apparently I needed have my adapter turned on lo instead of hi. Then I got back on the network and downloaded a bunch of movies. I was in a bit of a depressed mood from packing up. Then I turned in early for the night.

Today:
Tonight is my farewell party with Sarah. I'm gonna get smashed!! Aussies are gonna be sending us home the proper way! I'm going out tonight and tomorrow and hopefully we'll be able to see everyone before they leave. I'm looking forward to being home just a little bit more now because Anri is gonna be in Hawaii! I can't wait to see her :) but I'm still so sad to be leaving the place I love so much. I'm gonna miss everyone so much! I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. I'll be sure to keep in touch with everyone. Then WHEN I come back for post grad I'll still have friends to see (hopefully). If anyone has skype be sure add me!! vixey_gurl808 I'll update once more before I leave but for the most part my Aussie experience has come to an end :( laters

No comments:

Post a Comment