Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm thankful for...

Family. I am ridiculously thankful for my parents especially. They go through so much and make so many sacrifices to give me what I want and need. They are incredibly loving and the greatest parents ever. I also say thanks for my wonderful family I'm currently at the beach house with. You guys are the greatest people ever! I'm sorry I travel around the world so much because I never get to see you any more :( But I couldn't survive without you all!!

Friends. I now have more friends than ever. Thank you to all my friends from Drill, Priory, Mid-Pac, Skidmore, and now ANU. I could never have gotten through school without all of you by my side. You all constantly encourage me and help me with all my problems when ever I need it. You all make me smile and I love you all so much. For those of you I can't see frequently or regularly, I still say my thanks to you when ever I think of you :) For those I do see regularly, I can't describe the amount of gratitude I have for you.

Special shout outs: Fab5-Carolyn, Erin, Leanna, Mandi. Kelso. Gus gus. Zan... All of DTH!!... Biscuit E. Long Neck... Davies. Hugh. JD. Swigman. Smee... Brent. Cassidy. Bliss. Ryan. Mom. Dad. Auntie Sandy. Rendi. Uncle Grant. Grandma. Auntie Jayna. Kyle. Kiana.

Thank you very much to everyone who is in my life. What are you thankful for? Laters ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment