Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One more exam and I'm freeeeee

My second exam went decently OK. I wrote everything that I anticipated to write but my notes suck and I didn't have anything else to say. I finished by an hour and a half into the exam. I went back to college and visited Hugh to get back my highlighters (one of which he lost). I ended up sitting on his couch while he cleaned his room and talked to him about how crazy I am. Then he started to push me around so I exerted force back. We ended up getting into a wrestling match which I technically won until he started tickling me. I am weak when people tickle me. I didn't really have anything to do for the rest of the day except my mini make over. I plucked my eye brows and now they look pretty good. I didn't do anything else the rest of the night. I slept A LOT today though. I woke up at 8:30 because the stupid birds outside my window. Then after breakfast I just hung out in my room for a couple hours and fell back asleep. I woke up after lunch was done which sucked. I did my nails so that they look good again. And then fell asleep until dinner. I essentially slept through today. At dinner I realized just how sore I was from the stupid tickle war Hugh and I had. The left side of my ribs hurt like crazy now and my whole body is just sore. That's all I really did in the last couple days. I've been MIA from college life which kinda sucks. If I have anything else to share later on I'll be sure to update. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment