Sunday, November 1, 2009

What a week!

The semester finished way too quickly! Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday all feel like a blur. Wednesday my dance class was cancelled... thanks a lot Adam (jokes). Thursday I had the ENTIRE day off. Friday I studied for exams. That's pretty much all I can remember from each day. Saturday felt like a Sunday because I hadn't really done anything all week. It was also the day of Siobhan's birthday picnic. A ton of people got together and went down to the river by south oval and we all ate and had a good time. It was the perfect way to end my last week of classes in Australia :'( James, Cam, and Joe were climbing trees. Paige and Michael occasionally climbed it with them. Fergus tried to capture a bird with a laundry basket, a stick, and chips. We danced and made fools of ourselves. It was just so much fun. Unfortunately, on my way back from the picnic to my room I got hurt. It wouldn't be a Chelsey Day if I hadn't. First I stepped on a twig and part of it broke off while it was still in my skin which is why I had to leave to begin with. Then on my way UP the stairs to my room I twisted my ankle. I've had bad ankles since senior year because I sprained it and danced on it for the concerts. I never really healed from it. So I'm back in my ankle brace because it still hurts (hasn't hurt this long before). After dinner (which was DISGUSTING) it was time for 2H's Halloween party :) There was such a great turn out compared to recent tim tam nights... granted half the people there weren't 2H ressies. We ate lollies and popcorn and chips (more junk food) and watched The Boat that Rocked. It was a pretty good movie. I had such a nice time chilling with new friends. Steve and I got into a bit of a lollie fight. It started with Zemma throwing all kinds of food at us (like monkey brains!!) and then I decided to throw an m&m at Steve because he was sitting on the floor in front of me. We threw the same m&m throughout a good portion of the movie too. We tried to get Lauren to get in on it but she threw it into the rubbish bag... Angus and Tash kinda joined in a little but they were on the other side of convo. At the end of the night I went back to my room and watched Friends.

Sunday morning I woke up and studied for a while. I felt kinda sick. I was dizzy and tired. So after reading through three chapters in the Blue Planet textbook I decided I needed a break. So I looked up some stuff for my essay for Violence and Terror. I didn't get very far because I somehow turned on my computer and pushed play for Friends again. Let's just say that I stopped studying for the afternoon. I went to lunch and of course it was disgusting again but I was feeling sick so I went back up to my room after about 5 mins of being outside. I couldn't eat all day because everytime I did I felt like I was gonna just throw it back up. I watched Friends for a few hours and then went back to studying. Then I realized that I hadn't updated my blog in a while so I turned my internet on and realized it was time for dinner. I didn't really feel like eating but I figured I should at least try. I got dinner and ate half of it (better than I expected). Then I studied more and forgot about my blog :( I talked to Angus and Adam on facebook for a little while but Adam went to sleep and Angus wasn't really talking to me plus my computer was overheating and making my room wayyyyyy too hot. I turned my computer off and fell asleep around midnight.

This morning I woke up five times starting from 6am. I couldn't get back to sleep without stupid dreams, none of which I can remember now, so I finally got up around 8:30. I really need to work on my V&T essay today because I focused so much energy on studying Blue Planet yesterday. I plan on having it done by Saturday. My exam is on Friday so I'll have all of Friday after my exam to focus only on this but I'm also going out on Friday so we'll have to see about this time table-ing I've got going on for me. Hopefully I won't stress too much because those of you who know me know that I get REALLY bitchy when I stress. Well, bitchy/moody/isolated/sick. So let's try to keep me happy then alright :) ALRIGHT! Until then I'll be studying. See Yea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment