Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!! Which means eating 7 meals throughout the day and being lazy. Normally the family would meet up at Grandma's house and we'd all hang out there watching football, taking naps, and eating. Ever since I went away to college I've been spending Thanksgiving with Ryen and other friends at the Macy's day parade in NYC. This year.... I'm going to my dad's beach house in Kualoa and pretty much vegging there. Anri is in town and might be joining us :) It's gonna be so much fun! I'm gonna be lounging on the beach much like I did with JD and Swigman in Gold Coast and Cairns. I was gonna go swimming in my pool yesterday afternoon but then realized I would be swimming by myself and after spending days swimming with Adam and his friends at Mel's pool and that one day at the Dickson pool with Davies, Swigman, Fergie, Tara, and Michael, swimming alone just isn't the same.

I've been working on my dance for the Christmas show. My body hurts so much and stretching is painful. I'm gonna have to stretch multiple times every day before the show. I also need to start getting back on HI time for my sleep schedule. I've been going to bed at 2 and waking up at 10 which would make my timing for Australia sleep at 11 and wake up at 7 which is what I did pretty much all semester.

I've been working on cleaning my room since I've been back. There are so many things in my room that I really just don't want but can't really get rid of. Luckily, Rendi wants girlie going out clothes which is the type of clothes that I have and kinda need to get rid of. It all works out pretty well. One of these days I'll have an uncluttered room. I just have to take it one step at a time. I'm gonna go take one of those steps right now... Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment