Monday, November 16, 2009

a headache and a half but still smiling... sorta

Saturday night I went out and had a great time. I went to knightsbridge first with Simon, Peter, and Bin-Ben (Shaun drove us). There were a bunch of people there but the cocktails were expensive so Bin-Ben, Trent, and someone else (who I don't know the name of) left fairly early. We went to Uni pub where we had affordable drinks and danced for a while. There was where we met up with Beth, LJ, Sarah, and a bunch of other people. We all danced and I saw Adam there. Then he and his friends left and I stayed with my friends. I saw Ben, Johnno, and Markle there and they kinda hung out with us for a little while. I told Bin-Ben that I wanted to dance somewhere else so after his tequilla shot we decided to leave. Ben, Markle, Trent, and I decided to go to Meche while Bin-Ben, Sarah May, and some other people decided to go to Shooters. We split saying that we'd meet up again but none of us had each others' numbers. Oh well. I stuck with the three guys and we went to Meche but couldn't get in because Ben had shorts on so we went to Moose instead. Markle bought me a drink (smirnoff ice... YUM!) and then Adam messaged me. So I told the guys I was leaving and they said to be careful. I met up with Adam, David, and two other people (both of whom I can't remember the names of). We went to Acadamy, which wasn't very good, and then back to ICBM. We danced quite a bit and I had TONS of fun!! Then Adam's friend drove me home. I wish I could've stayed with Adam for the night but his friends were waiting for him downstairs. At least now I know how I feel about him :)

Sunday morning I woke up and went shopping with Sarah. We needed to get a dress for Thursday's party. We went to three stores, tried on 15+ dresses, and FINALLY found the perfect dress. We both got dresses and we both look HOTTT!! Then a little while later Adam messaged me and asked if we wanted to go to Mel's pool again. I wanted to go but Sarah had plans already so he just picked me up. We swam for a while. His friends were throwing a football and beach ball around. I occasionally threw it to them when I got in the path of their throwing. Then I came home after a great/exhausting day in a pool. I studied and transferred my notes for my exam tomorrow and then went to bed.

Monday (today) I went to breakfast and lunch (first time I ate both meals in a while). At lunch Davies and Sarah invited me to go to the pool with them. I went because despite having an exam tomorrow, I needed to get out of the heat. It was 36C today!! That's way too hot for me to deal with. Michael, Tara, Fergus, Davies, Sarah, and I went swimming and had a blast! We threew around a tennis ball for a while and then played volleyball on scortching hot sand. Then after throwing the volleyball around for a while we decided it would be nice to lie out in the sun. We did and essentially just fell asleep in the sun. I'm pretty sure I got more tan. I got back to college not too long ago. I still have like a million bruises and don't know what they're from. I have a swollen calf from a bug bite and it's currently inflamed. This sucks! Only me.... Only I could get hurt from a bug bite. I tried to print out my confirmation email to make sure I could get to the airport on Sunday and realized that I didn't have the email. I'm pretty sure for some odd reason that I lost it. Then I learned that I might have to leave my room Sunday morning, which sucks because my bus leaves at 4 in the afternoon so basically I need to find somewhere to put all my bags and crap until I have to go to the bus station. Again, THIS SUCKS! Today has just been the night for bad news. I can't believe that I potentially screwed myself over. I'm not leaving Australia on a good note. At least I get to see Adam tomorrow night after my exam so there's one thing to look forward to. Once my exam is done I will have to start packing and that's only gonna make me more sad than I already am. This is so depressing!!! And yet I'm still smiling... WHAT?!?!?! I confuse myself sometimes. Oh well I'll just deal with it. I have to go back to studying now but keep an eye out to see how my week pans out! Laters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment