Monday, October 12, 2009

The approach of hell day

Today is Tuesday which means tomorrow is Wednesday... AKA my longest day of the week. For you SkidKidz do you remember when I had to create themed Thursdays because my day went non stop from 9am to 10pm? Well I managed to do the same thing to myself agian only on Wednesdays instead of Thursdays. I start at 10am for Blue Planet lecture (which I technically don't NEED to go to), then I have an hour break until Marine Paleontology which I have lecture and then prac immediately after (up to 4 hours in a row), then I have Violence and Terror (yes that's my actual class title). Soon after that I go to dance class until 10pm (well sometimes we finish at 9:30). So basically Monday and Tuesday are my only days to do work for the week because I only have three hours of class on Monday and two hours of class on Tuesday. So I was fairly productive yesterday and finished a large portion of my Blue Planet report. However, today.... UGH!! I completely killed my brain with this Blue Planet report. I finished a third of the discussions part and then Alex came into the computer lab along with John and they took a copy of Ross's report. Then John left to go work at the library (smart man, run while you can). Alex decided to stay since the computer room was empty and I said I would help him. But then other people filtered in and Alex found the Omphalos on his USB. Well you can just imagine how much work we got done at that point. A half hour of looking through the Omphalos and I finally snapped out of it going back to my computer to work. I'm still in the computer room (you tell how productive I'm being since I'm typing on my blog right now :P) and Alex and Matt are still looking at the Omphalos. I got through a little bit more of the report but I'm working a lot slower than I was before Alex came into the computer lab... Yes, I'm blaming Alex for my lack of concentration right now. I also blame Matt for distracting me. Oh well. it happens. Tomorrow I won't be able to work on it for long because I don't have that much time and Thursday I'm definitely not getting any work done. Since this is due one Friday I'm pretty much stuck with having to finish this by tonight. Did I mention that Spartos is tonight at 6 which means I have less than an hour to finish the report, get dressed, and go have fun. Aw man who am I kidding?! I can't do that. Not even close! I guess i'm pulling an all nighter either tonight or tomorrow night... Speaking of all nighters...

Last night I got caught online by Angus. He's super cool but I can't remember meeting him in person. So I started talking to him and he and I can carry on LONG conversations! It was past 2 am before I realized what time it was. Idk what possessed me to stay awake that long. I could've been doing my report! I could've been getting something done. I think that may be what I'll end up doing tonight after Spartos. And then I'll be working on it EVERY chance I get tomorrow and Thursday. The timing just sucks. I have to prepare for two performances as well.

Oh and today I was supposed to turn in my Marine Paleontology report. I walked out of the class forgetting that I had it in my bag. Two hours later I panicked and ran back to class to turn it into my prof's mailbox. Man-o-man I hope he doesn't take points off for forgetting to turn it in during class. Crap! I have to finish researching and creating my presentation for this class. Damn... Looks like this is going to be a busy weekend of work for me :( And you all know how I get when I stress out. Expect to see lots of complaining on this blog over the next few days. Now it's off to work and shortly after Spartos!! Hope you're keeping your head on your shoulders better than I am!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, themed Thursday, my no-pants Friday, now your Wednesday.. lmao. Good to know you're still spazzing about. I figured someone needed to show your blog some love... sooo I LAV YOU!

    ReplyDelete